Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not an everyday sight!

Leaving for school this morning and I spotted a police car sitting outside the car park at All Oaks Wood. I slowed down and glanced as I passed and found that during the night someone had 'placed' a red van in the North Oxford Canal!
I did get some good pictures from Keith of the crane lifting it out but unfortunately I've lost them due to the next paragraph!!
I decided to upgrade my old HTC TyTn11 to a new HTC touch 3G.
Was it worth it? I'll reserve judgement on that one for a few days! It's certainly smaller and sleeker looking but comes with almost no accessories, the mini USB plug is different so I have to buy completely new chargers and leads and it has taken me hours and hours to set it all up again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home