Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sailing into the sunset.

Passport - check
Euros - check
Toothbrush - check
Sick buckets - check!

Well here I am only a matter of 10 hours away from having to meet the kids and leave for France. An overnight journey down to Portsmouth for an 08:00 hours sailing to Caen. I have managed to pack everything into Eric's car and now only have my personal ruc-sacks and the paperwork folder to put in.

The picture above was taken on the beach where we stay last year and I am hoping for more lovely sunsets this year. The forecast is good for both the UK and Northern France so things are looking good. The alarm is set for 01:00.

A scorching day today so my new found best friend - my air conditioning unit has been working overtime and doing an amzing job.

My next posts will be on my return with news of France and hopefully news of a newly installed lock and canal in Little Foxwood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home