Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring (!) Clean!

Top to bottom - pretty much all day! I spent around 2 hours on the kitchen alone and it's only this big!
Every dog hair, every bit of fire ash dust, every escaped cricket, (don't ask) has been vacumed, polished, scrubbed or dusted. For too long I have neglected Khayamanzi except for the cursory dust or hoover and the thought of visitors arriving tonight and later on this week stirred me into action. Temperatures reached the dizzy heights of ten degrees and it isn't dark until around 5.30 in the evening so maybe spring isn't too far off after all!

4 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Blogger Waterrat said...

It looks fantastic - but I don't remember that view out your window in Brinklow!!
For Peats sake, stop nicking my fuel!!
Of course you are welcome to it...
Have fun in the engine shed.

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Erin said...

You can't just say "Don't ask". I have got to know now. What happened?

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Ha, Ha - very good! Typical though - it's turned warm now!

 
At 9:00 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

It's Lizard food Anj! The Leopard Gecko eats 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home