Saturday, February 14, 2009

First loco!

Well, today I spent a lot of money, (again!) £300 later and I have 2 plastic bags to show for it. I now have all the track thanks to Castle Trains. I also visited the Barby Model Rail shop and was very impressed! Lots of scenics and nits 'n' bobs that I might need. The only drawback is that they don't open Sun, Mon or Tues. They did have the last bits of track that I needed and I even managed to get this little beauty quite cheap so that I have something to check the track with and get going!







Right now, the railway shed looks like this..


All ready to go with the tools, the wood,


the all important kettle...


and todays offering of the bags of track!


Monday we get going in fury!


I also managed to move the Lizard tank to a better place and clean it out as well as stock up on coal and nick a bag of peat from K2, (I'll pay for it when I next see you Steve - hope you don't mind!) I fancied some peat for the evenings this week to settle down in front of.


2 Comments:

At 7:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, intrigued what do you keep in that viv.

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

A little Leopard gecko by the name of Lenny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home