Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another week!

Well here we are in the midst of a new week! Boy time flies. I was prompted to update this blog by a copper bottom saucepan!
Sunday was another good day - went over to Steve & Julie for the day. Boy she is a good cook! An amazing meal but that's not the copper bottom saucepan issue. As well as getting a cracking dinner, I was invited over for a secondary purpose. Readers of the K2 blog may have noticed that Steve is attempting to 'slim down' the stored mass in his lockup. I was there to help this mission! Not only did I come back home with a new set of speakers on loan to the school together with cables, stands etc. but I also gained a few personal items - the best of which is a fantastic set of copper bottomed saucepans! The handles of my old set were wobbly and the bottoms were black. These things cook amazingly and are so quick!

Well, tomorrow I have a course which is in a posh hotel just up the road so a lay-in is in order!

I'm starting to collect bits ready for the great railway project build of half term! I now have 'Mod-Roc', Cellotex on order, paints and PVA glue. I'm now contemplating the possibility of fitting in more lays of track in to allow for expanding possibilities - only when we see the base board down will I really be able to answer this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home