Friday, February 13, 2009

Week ahead....

So end of one half term and a week off stretches ahead. We are now over half way through the year! Tomorrow I plan to get the track for the railway from Castle Trains and then visit the Barby model rail shop to see what they're like and strike up a friendship for future purchases.

The car is booked in for MOT and service on Monday morning and I'm thinking new tyres will be in order - I'm expecting it to be very expensive but will be pleasantly surpsised if it's not! I'm sampling Fosseway Vehicle Servicing for the first time on the recommendation of several boaters in the marina so it will be interesting to see how they are and what I think of them.

My father comes up Sunday evening and then Monday the big railway project build begins in earnest. I shall blog the progress each day, (I hope,) with pictures to document the build.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home