Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Weather and moving aboard.

I'm sure every liveaboard can remember those scary moments when first moving your entire life onto a narrow floating tube and leaving the 'norm.' behind. For those of you who can't, follow the process of Steve beginning to move onto NB K2; the process of slimming down your entire life and squeezing things into every nook and cranny on the boat.

On the subject of weather - wow! What an absolute scorcher today. Very high temperatures, (24 degrees plus - high for the UK anyway,) cloudless blue skies and a glorious bright sun, I even removed my tie for the afternoon, (I was in the computer suite all afternoon with 30 PC's fans working plus 35 youngsters,) and must have been feeling in a summery mood as I allowed the boys to have their shirts untucked - something I am not renown for allowing normally! The forecast is set for more of the same for the rest of the week and possibly on into the weekend; stunning!

The other day, I ordered my private number plate for the Shogun! I'm obviously not about to divulge it on here but friends may email me privately to know it if you wish. Unfortunately my father has just gone to Ireland for a week so any paperwork that may come through won't now get to me for another week or so. My 'Moo stickers' haven't yet arrived which is a shame. The cards arrived so quickly but perhaps the stickers take a little longer to produce, I'll re-visit the website and check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home