Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good to go!

Well, spent much of the day today cleaning the inside of the car out ready to go ASAP hopefully once I get the new one! I wish I'd taken a shot of the inside of the boot before I started. You'll have to imagine what a mess it was and to help you imagine it, it took over an hour just to sort the boot out and the dog used to sit in there perched up on top of everything with his head hitting the roof! Now it looks like this. (The folded item in there is a 'Hatchbag' I had custom made for the space.)
The problem of any clean-up operation priot to selling something is that it makes you doubt if you ever shoul sell! When you look at this inside shot, I realise why I bought it.
A stunning car I must say, just not practical anymore for my life style and besides, you get bored after a while and want a change don't you - or is that just me? Anyone want to buy it - £5000 and it's yours - FSH, 46000 miles, 6 disc CD player, cruise control, Automatic, steering wheel controls, alloy wheels, 2.0L turbo diesel, climate control, electric windows and mirrors, bluetooth handsfree kit that uses the existing sound system, 2003 model, tow bar and electrics but.....
......it's a Rover 75!
Right now, I'm relaxing for a short while listening to The Hoosiers - well, we can't all be perfect!
Managed to find all the paperwork for the car and felt very smug with myself: radio code - check, spare keys - check, log book - check, service receipts right back from new - check, MOT - where the heck is the MOT!? Frantic rumaging through piles of papers ready to be burnt, school brief case, filing system before discovering that I had already got it out - it was just in the wrong pile of documents - CHECK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home