Monday, April 14, 2008

Times ahead....

Seems to be big changes in the Edwards family, or at least, there are with the 'younger' members! I use the word 'younger' in its loosest possible term. I'll leave my brother Steve to keep you posted with his developments on his blog but my change of vehicle seems to be getting closer! The Mitsubishi, (sorry Derek,) seems to be getting close to a sensible price and I have even managed to get the finances all sorted and in place ready. Just need to finalise the bottom price on the purchase car and then confirm the quote for my car that CarCraft said they would pay, before somehow coordinating it all together so that I can do the switch without ending up minus a car for any period of time.

I hate change, it's what endears me to the waterways! I hate the hassle, the unpredictability, the risk, the financial cost, the work involved - everything about change except the final result!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home