Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Routine and a girlfriend for Lenny!

Back home and it seems I've been back for ages! All the chores are done and now it's time to sit back and relax. I might even allow myself a ly-in tomorrow morning.
Now, meet Lois! Lois is also a Leopard Gecko but she's a snow leopard gecko - much paler in colour and quite a pretty little thing I must say!
She's the smaller one, hiding behind Lenny acting all camera shy! There was a tense moment as I introduced her and the two had to sort out their pecking order. A few shakes of the tail, chases round the vivarium and little nips but they seem to have hit it off and are now getting on like a house on fire. Lenny even had a go at me when I put my hand in to get a picture of Lois. Apparently they are very easy to breed so watch this space. Love is in the air and I might have little Leopard Geckos for sale soon! Here she is on the left, again - all camera shy hiding behind the log!
Now to more aqua related matters! NB Clarence is looking magnificent. The trimmings are coming on now and the shape is really splendid.
Her bottom is due to get wet some time in April and then the real work can start!
Only one more day now and then back to school! Future events to look forward to are the imminent arrival of my weather station and the open day at Brinklow on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home