Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another weekend looms

The rapid onset another weekend and I thought I would make you smile with this short video clip sent to me today by my father!

Tomorrow my brother arrives to visit over night en route further north. This visit he is driving a Mitsubishi Shogun which just happens to be for sale - I think I'll take a look! I also plan to visit a couple of 4x4 garages I know of in Hinckley; just for interest.

In case you haven't noticed, my comments last night on the Sow meeting on Saturday have been corrected as the meeting is/was on Thursday, (today.) I seem to be good at doing this, getting dates wrong - not sure where I got Saturday from. I suppose I just assumed that an organisation that relied on volunteers would hold their inaugural meeting on a Saturday so that everyone could attend. I hoep that doesn't mean that SOW is to become an organisation dominated by retired boaters. I thought the intent was to encourage all members of waterway users to get involved. I would be interested in how many fishermen or cyclists took time off work to attend?

2 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger Waterrat said...

never thought I'd find a pretty blond on your blog !! lol

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

What you trying to say??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home