Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing much to report!

Not yet anyway!

Another hectic week been and gone and the forthcoming weekend heralds nothing much which is a rare change. Plans for the weekend include cutting the grass in the marina but the main task is clearing the car out in the hopes of getting rid of it soon. The new car is still 'in the system' having things done to it or checked or whatever people have to do! It looks increasingly hopeful that I might now get it in about a weeks time which would be good but then there's the small matters of coordinating the sale of my current vehicle, transferring insurance over, getting the paperwork and log book sorted, transferring my RAC membership/warranty documents, getting a new bluetooth handsfree kit installed and purchasing and registering the new private number plate that I want for it!! I reckon this saga might rival that of the BT issues a while back!

2 Comments:

At 1:52 pm, Blogger Waterrat said...

Lol - not a saga from my end ! Safety check and Valet (Don't do either of these normally, but as you're my Bro....)then on the road to you. You could have it now, but I would prefer to get it looking and running good for you! Over and above the call of duty - that's us!! hehe - blatant sales pitch for Leasedrive!

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

The saga is clearly my end with the coordination of it all! A sort of micro version of buying a boat and renting a house out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home