Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Poser!

I'm not sure 'poser' is a word being used now-a-days but it best fits my brother and his new boat! I nicked this picture from his blog.
A fine looking vessel from any angle I must say. She'll look even better when moored in Brinklow Marina and all sign written up.
You might as well see the car that goes with it!!!!
As for me, I'm content with my Liverpool boat and new Shogun! The car's doing well and I'm getting used to the more 'robust' ride than my old Rover - just the job up these lanes though, I no longer worry when I see an approaching car as I know I can throw myself in a ditch if necessary. The chances are, I saw it in plenty of time over the hedges anyway!
No school tomorrow due to polling day! A day of writing reports although I do have to pop in for a bit at some point - keep that quiet though as we're not supposed to be in at all when it's used for polling; something to do with the possibility of us fixing votes or something. I can assure you, I'm too busy catching up on school work to be bothered with swaying voters opinions. Maybe if we got someone in power who supported the teachers, I wouldn't have to go in to catch up!!
A total of 5 more boats came into the marina so far this week and the promise of more over the bank holiday weekend. Mind you, if the rain continues the way it is, Brinklow Marina might well end up expanding between the Rochdale Canal and the Thames!! The fire has been firmly lit and glowing for the past 4 days again and very necessary it is too....and there was me thinking summer was on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home