Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shogun!



OK, so it's happened! The new Shogun arrived this morning and I left with my brother to take my Rover over to CarCraft to attempt a sale! Got a little lost on the outskirts of Birmingham but finally arrived and began the deal and haggling. Over an hour later, I left; minus one Rover 75 but with a guaranteed amount of money due to arrive in the bank account within 3-4 working days. Not quite as much as I had hoped for but after some haggling,I managed to secure the bottom end of the target amount I had set my mind on.
Returned home and began the process of putting everything that I had taken out of the Rover into the Shogun!
I had paid £20 to Halfords for an adapter lead I needed for a new Bluetooth handsfree phone kit. I discovered this afternoon that it has an excellent kit already installed - I should have guessed that on a vehicle that was leased to Orange mobile phones! Halfords obliged with a refund so that's more money saved!
At least Simba looks at home with all that space in the back, (I need to add that I removed several boxes of junk for the benefit of the picture!)!
An amazing day weatherwise - some lovely sunshine and very warm but a stiff breeze did keep it from feeling quite as warm as forecasted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home