Monday, May 05, 2008

A Moo mention!

OK, not the greatest scan as I can't easily get to the bed of my scanner, (it's too crowded with clutter) but here you go Andrew Denny - an example of some of the images I use on my Moo Cards in response to your post! I do use others, but these came out the best!

In fact, I've gone one step further and ordered some stickers - not for the boat this time but I've made some stickers to aid marking work in school with the most common comments on them to save me writing them over and over. I used Powerpoint to create the messages and then saved them as JPEGimages before uploading them to Moo and ordering a book of 90 stickers. I'll let you know how they come out.
Now it seems as if summer has arrived, or at least, it did for today anyway. A beautiful day with glorious sunshine and extremely warm. A morning of marina jobs and boat jobs and an afternoon of canoeing - I'll suffer for it tomorrow mind! Apparently the forecast is for the same all week - let's wait and see. It was just the day for boating or walking up a mountain and I was stuck here doing neither. The weather was a great excuse to do no school reports whatsoever though so they'll have to wait another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home