Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summary to date...


No post last night thanks to an extremely dodgy GPRS signal from Orange. The upside is that Steve is also having trouble getting an internet signal so I guess we're evens in the Edwards Blog Wars, (although if I'm honest, I think I'm a little bit ahead!)
I was meant to post 3 pictures, one of my father up the mountain, one of me up the mountain and one of Simba up the mountain but Simba's picture stubbornly refuses to upload no matter how many times I try. The mountain conquered is Bow fell and Hell Ghyll; the 6th highest peak in the Lakes. We managed it yesterday despite a howling gale that threatened to blow us right off the very summit.
Today was a lazy day as the weather was forecast to be pretty bad. As it turned out, it wasn't too bad but we did manage to get some shopping in Ambleside amidst the crowds and then drive over Hardknott pass this evening; quite an experience I can tell you! Home for a spag. bol. and salad before attempting this post!
More whenever we next get a signal......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home