Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last post for a while!

well, a week actually! Tomorrow, my father takes Khayamanzi down to Rose narrowboats in time for me to pick him up after school. She will then lay there for the week to get the work completed - watch this space on the report of that in a weeks time. I then leave my car, pack the caravan and head off to the Lake District for the week. Things will get a little quiet around here but sometime around next Friday, Saturday or Sunday I will have lots to report. Completed work on Khayamanzi, the walking holiday in the Lakes and the latest sibling rivalry as my brother will have been installed here at Brinklow for the dizzy time of about 3 days! (oops - I've started the sarcasm and rivalry already!)

Until we meet again, (do know where, don't know when!) bye bye and enjoy the wind and rain; it will be - I'm going on holiday!

2 Comments:

At 9:15 pm, Blogger Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Hi Andy

I'm expecting great things on the brotherly blogging front, so don't let me down. I reckon Steve will get a couple of posts in before your return so you'll be playing catch up! Have fun oop North.

 
At 10:23 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Ah, good point - I may be updating the blog via my PDA/phone as a modem then just to make sure I stay ahead!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home