Saturday, May 10, 2008

The stuff of dreams!

Another scorching weekend so far! At one point my outside thermometer on the truck read 32 degrees! Even now, the outside temperature is still 17 degrees according to my bedroom sensors. It was sunny and hot all day and is still very warm. I'm sitting here typing this with every window and hatch open and the cratch rolled up fully.
Did some chores this morning but spent much of the day mowing the grass again, (it's growing quickly at this time of year,) and various other bits 'n' bobs which included getting a pump out. Tomorrow, I plan a more relaxing day and hopefully a canoe. I do need to defrost the fridge as it seems to be struggling in this heat!
One new addition today was the purchase of a Bluetooth speaker for my back cabin.
As the ultimate gadget boy, this was a vital acquisition to my on board collection of gadgets and lives on a shelf in my back cabin so that I can now play all my songs, (which I have painstakingly converted to MP3's,) wirelessly from my handheld PC whilst dozing off to sleep!
Next week, my poor kids have their Sats tests. Half of me wants them to be revising this weekend and the other half of me says stuff the revision and be a kid - get out and enjoy the sun!
BTW, my Moo stickers arrived last week and generally I'm pleased with them although some are too small to reasonably read the text I added which is a shame - good but not the greatest success. I think I'll stick to the cards!
I also got the letter confirming my new number plate purchase and requesting all the documents to be sent within 4 weeks in order to complete the transfer - I just hope I get them all through soon as I haven't even got all the paperwork for the car in my name and in my possession yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home