Saturday, May 17, 2008

Reports, reports, reports

That sums up the day!
Had a lazy start before heading out to get some more crickets for the lizards to keep them happy while I'm away in a weeks time. Spent much of the rest of the day getting on with some more school reports. I did treat myself to upgrading my car radio cassette player that was installed to a Kenwood CD player on offer at Halfords. The bloke even fitted it for me, (at an extra cost of course!)

The great thing about this is that it has an 'auxiliary in' socket so I can now play all my MP3's from my pocket PC through it and even the sat. nav. directions come out through the car speakers.

Another brief encounter was a quick catchup with Derek Mills of NB Clarence fame. He popped in to get a key as he has very kindly offered to take the boat from here up to Rose for me later in the week to get its survey. Tomorrow, I plan to clear out the daffs. from my tubs ready for my traditional summer roof top display and then onto more reports. A hectic week ahead looms as I begin to pack for my keenly anticipated walking holiday in the Lakes as well as organising the delivery of Khayamanzi for its work and school stuff which this week includes an evening reading pic nic on Thursday!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Blogger drew dunn said...

loving the blog as always andy and
also your brovs boat is coming along great isnt it and the new cd plyer is mint due to the fact my mate has same one in his car well if the picture is right.

drew
drewdunnrespect.com

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Cheers Drew, always great to get feedback and yes, I'm very pleased with the CD unit - can'tgo far wrong with Kenwood IMHO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home