Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A mixed day!

School was great today but since arriving home it's been another story!

The weather at Blists Hill open air museum was great, the kids were fantastic and a joy to be with and even the parent helpers who came along were actually a great help! Got home and had to re-align the satellite dish as the rain/wind today seemed to have knocked it out of line. Made dinner which I didn't feel like as I'd eaten a lot at the museum today, dished up some of my favourate yogurt and put it in the lounge whilst I washed up, returned to eat it to find Simba had beaten me to it, (he's now sulking in his bed having been told off!) and so the list goes on..... 7.30 and as soon as I've written this I'm going to begin my work for tomorrow before allowing myself the possible luxury of a few minutes sit down and rest before going to bed. Oh and the zip on my cratch has now ripped almost from top to bottom meaning a howling wind and rain now drives straight through into the boat! I think A J Canopies have been to measure up as a few straps are in different positions than when I leave them but I may be wrong. I shall ring them on Friday and confirm that they have been - watch this space.

It would be lovely to post more interesting news relating to boating issues but the problem is that during the week in term time, nothing bar nothing can possibly allow me chance or time to know what's happening in any part of society other than education!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home