Thursday, September 20, 2007

Creeping up on you....

It's amazing how things creep up on you! MOT booked in on the car for 10.30 on Saturday morning as it runs out on Sunday, Tax runs out a week later so that needs doing too! Boy time flies - it only had its first MOT the other day it seems. I also need to sort out my cratch over the weekend and remove the assorted objects that clutter the canopy, such as the satellite dish and horns in readiness for the technicians from A J Canopies to come and measure up next week. In addition, I have 5000 daffodil bulbs to begin planting round the marina, (with help from others!)

At school, the honeymoon period is over and my 'new' class were jolly hard work today- pushing every boundary they could and we ended up 'coming to blows' which is always sad to leave them in that way. I now hope that tomorrow can herald a good and enjoyable day, especially given that it is World Peace Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home