Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bank Holiday break.


I think my postings have lost a bit of 'oomph' recently! Since returning back from my summer trip, it's been mainly work in readiness for the start of the next term at school. I did manage to get a good 4 day break back down to London over the recent bank holiday and managed to celebrate the only few days of summer with a bar-b-q and a couple of fantastic walks.
I have posted a picture above of my bank holiday Monday walk in Eastbourne and along the seven sisters. This picture was a lunch break on the beach and it was very hot!
Returned back to the boat today and all was fine! The rest of the week is planned to be spent in school with planning meetings on Friday, inset training day on Monday and then the children hit us hard on Tuesday and full normallity resumes.
The only boat news is that I plan to get a quote fromA J Canopies for the production of a new cratch cover at some point due to the fact that the cheap material my current one is made from, is beginning to seriously fall apart!I have also bought a 'digi-sender' to send the satellite TV signal to my TV in the back cabin. It works really well and I bought a new remote control so that I can even control the channels from the back cabin as well. This means I no longer need a separate TV aerial for that TV and can now operate both TV's from the one dish. Result: much less hassle, greater number of channels and better quality all round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home