Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another beautiful morning.

Woke up this morning to another glorious morning. A heavy mist with the sun trying to poke through made for an extremely photo-genic few moments before leaving for school. As I pulled open the cratch to let Simba out, I disturbed a kingfisher that flew off from one of the posts next to my boat. Yet again, the sun has been streaming down all day. Plans are well afoot now for an end of season bar-b-q at the marina which should be a great occasion to get to know each other better.

If the weekend looks good, I might venture out in the boat but I have to confess to have not been out for many 'odd weekends' since being here. To be honest, the problem has been that it is so lovely and relaxing in the marina, there doesn't seem the need to get out and away from it all quite like I used to feel! I am beginning to think about the half term and a little trip away in October. Not sure where - any ideas anyone?

2 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, Blogger Waterrat said...

lol - Anywhere, but don't go South!! that's my advice!!

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

I think I might be inclined to agree!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home