Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday!

An interesting weekend so far! This morning, I topped up the diesel on the boat - I seem to be using a bit more now given that the central heating has had to be used on a number of ocassions in the evenings recently, soon be lighting the stove again! I then went with John to look at the various options for mobile internet access as he wants to get set up and wanted to use my little knowledge to help him! he ended up walking away with a very good package that combines mobile phone and UMTS access on the laptop by using the phone as the modem - very cheap price to boot!!

We then went on to look at Trinity Landrovers as I've been toying with a car change and quite fancy the option of a 4WD given that I now live in a much more rural location and last winter the lane leading out got quite scarey on a number of occasions! I also prefer the slightly higher driving position but unfortunately I've been a little spoilt with the Rover with the full luxury! The vehicle I particularly liked, (as seen above,) is the HSE model and so has everything I currently have except cruise control and climate control, (it does have air conditioning though,) but with the addition of leather interior, heated front windscreen, (something I like very much since having it on my Mondeo,) Sat. Nav, folding mirrors, sunroof, electric everywhere, rear parking sensor and a very impressive sound system!

A quote should be rung through to me on Monday as regard a part ex deal on my Rover and I will make a decision from there. I guess next weekend might be a test drive then! Watch this space....

Tomorrow - something I've not done lately, a lazy day is planned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home