Thursday, December 24, 2009

A very merry Christmas to you all!


Although posting has been somewhat infrequent lately, I felt I would take the time to wish all readers a very Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year.



I am now enjoying my annual visit back down to London for Christmas and appreciating the space and comfort of 'bricks and mortar' even more! Went last night to see 'Wicked' in the West End. A very different show; enjoyable with stunning lighting and effects and a very deep storyline - not a children's show really. We plan to see another show next week but not sure what yet. Tickets are already booked however for me to take my father to see 'Phantom of the Opera' on Monday 28th December as he would like to see it - it's part of his Christmas present but he does know about it!



Most of my regular posts are now via my Facebook account as I can do it easier and upload pictures then and there taken on my mobile device. Any regular readers who wish to keep up to date with my ramblings and boring life, please ask to be a 'Facebook friend' of mine - you may wish to identify yourself as a reader from my blog or I may deny the request!

Anyway, have a great Christmas and 2010 to you all.

14 Comments:

At 11:50 am, Blogger D Baynham said...

Happy Christmas Andy, I loved wicked a brilliant show with some great music. will add you to Faceboon

Davie B

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks Davie - same to you.

I remember you saying that you loved 'Wicked' before; in fact, you were one of the ones that informed our decision to go and see it - I had so many recommendations!

 
At 7:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT EVENING. I MUST MAKE MORE OF AN EFFORT TO GO TO THE WESTEND I'M VERY JEALOUS. ONE OF MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO GO BESIDES OTHERS. HAPPY XMAS.

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks - just returned from an evening seeing Phanton of the Opera with my father, (for the second time!)

 
At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO YOU FANCY PHANTOM FOR THE THIRD TIME IF YOU ARE NOT COURTING, MARRIED OR OTHERWISE INDISPOSED. SORRY FOR BEING SO FORMAL.

 
At 5:56 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Sorry - I'm taken!!

 
At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOOPS THAT'S SHUT ME UP. JUST MY LUCK. HAPPY NEW YEAR

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Sorry but happy new year to you too.

 
At 7:32 pm, Blogger Maureen Davies said...

Hi Andy How do I get to read your blog via facebook. I have been a regular reader of your blog for some years. Had narrowboat called Madasa-Soles two dogs called Jack & Russell.

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Maureen - yes, I now you and remember your dogs well!
Sorry about this but I felt it silly to duplicate and my blog is slowly becoming less and less boaty and updated so quick little snippets of information via Facebook seemed the best way to go. Go to Facebook.com, create a free account and search for Andy Edwards as a friend. Request me to be your Facebook friend and I will accept.

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Maureen Davies said...

OK thanks Andy I have a facebook account so will do it now

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Great - look forward to seeing you soon!

 
At 8:51 pm, Anonymous barb said...

Have searched for you on facebook but unable to find you. Have enjoyed following your blog entries and would like to send a friend request to follow your entries. Do you have a profile pic to help define my search?

Many thanks
Barbara

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Sorry Barbara, obviously working in education I have set my security settings very high! Try searching both Khayamanzi and Andy Edwards. My profile picture is me sitting on the roof of the boat with my hand on the tiller! Let me know if you still can't find it and I'll reduce the settings for a while for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home