Tuesday, March 10, 2009

General ramblings!

Wow! My 'Head of Building Construction' has been working hard! I now have not only an island station but also a farmhouse and workers cottage!




There is no doubt that these buildings look amazing and even better when lit up with little bulbs! I hope to get a picture of one lit up soon as the lights are going in at the building stage. This weekend, I plan to finish off a section of fencing, add a few more sheep and some monastry ruins with creepers growing up them - just to add a bit more character!


Talking of the weekend, I'm very much looking forward to a meet-up with Steve and Julia off NB Even Balance. Since we both left Trinity, we haven't kept up so much and it will be lovely to have a 'flying' visit from them with an overnight stop here at Brinklow. No doubt a bottle of wine or two might be shared!


I'm on a health drive! Well, not really but I have started ordering these:

I get one every Tuesday and Thursday and the contents are different each time according to my taste and preferences! Ordered from a brilliant company called Graze.com. Only £2.99, surprisingly filling, very tasty and healthy! It guarantees that I actually get a lunch although today one kind colleague did have to pin a sign to the staffroom door saying, 'Year 6, please leave Mr. Edwards at least 10 minutes to have his lunch!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home