Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dreams....

So 2 posts in one day!

It's always nice when you can follow someones dreams via the technology of 'tinternet. I received an email this evening from Dunny who is planning his narrowboat of dreams from the Island of Jersey.

Certainly Dunny knows what he wants and it is refreshing to see someone who is taking the time to research and plan thei rboat rather than simply jump in blindly. Dunny is clearly planning a lifestyle change rather than simply a cheap life and if hs plans come to fruition, it will be quite a stunning boat - I just hope part of his research is the cost involved and this in relation to his budget!!

I have added this blog to my boat roll to follow. For me, I am actually more interested in watching people dreams become reality than I am the thousands of blogs that simply report their travels to the 'n'th degree including such details as the weekly pump out, (I count my own in this category!)

A very public best wishes Dunny and I trust I might have the pleasure of sharing a beer with you one day moored up on a sunny summer evening!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 pm, Blogger Pip said...

Hi Andy - if you like seeing peoples dreams become reality are you reading our blog (It's not on your list, I don't think) www.nb-windsong.blogspot.com.
Hope you enjoy it.
Pip

 
At 7:51 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Pip, I was aware of your blog and have dipped into it on occasions. I'll take a more detailed and regular look now you've prompted me! Thanks and best of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home