Saturday, February 28, 2009

Background!

So, the discos last night meant a very late night home! When I woke up Friday morning, it dawned on me that it would be another 15 hours before I got home having finally finished work! The discos went well and the kids semed to enjoy themselves and were very well behaved.

This morning saw another visit to the model railway shop; my second home! My locomotive that only goes in reverse has burnt its chip out for some strange reason and so is being sent back under warranty, I bought a chip for my new cleaning truck that arrived on Friday, (the first time in my life I received a brown paper package tied up with string - all very exciting,) as well as some more scenery bits. I am now the proud owner of 25 sheep as well as some very realistic trees and trackside signs. I also got some background sheets which I put up this afternoon. The damp and humidity have menat that many of the background sheets have wrinkled which is a pain but I'm sure I can hide the wrinkles in time! I also started adding the scatter to some of the fields and tomorrow plan to put up some fences and release the sheep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home