Friday, December 26, 2008

Done for another year!

Do you realise, in just under another 525600 minutes it will be Christmas 2009!! Until then, it's done and gone for another year!

Christmas 2008 was good. Lots of great presentes including a Fresh Air Globe for the boat.

Today was a beautiful boxing day! The sun was warm and the sky was blue and cloudless but this did mean a drastic drop in temperatue! We decided to go off for a walk down to Sussex along the coast and over the seven sisters.
Spot the mountain goat - Simba off exploring having fun!
Tomorrow I have a day trip back to the boat! Well my brothers boat to be precise. We are driving back to the marina to spend the day with Steve and my neices on K2 before driving back south again in the evening! for the rest of the weekend and the continuation of my holiday!
I have something booked with Fleur down here for 30th December, (my Christmas present apparently,) although she won't tell me what it is! Possible plans also include a trip to London for new year's eve as well as catching up with friends and checking out the sales in Kingston!


2 Comments:

At 8:37 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photos. Happy New Year, Jill & Graham on Matilda Rose at Foxton Locks

 
At 8:50 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks and happy new year to you both too. Scary as I was on your blog yesterday catching up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home