Saturday, December 13, 2008

Still alive but only just....

OK, a quick post this evening just so that people know I'm still alive. Every single evening last week involved an evening or after school late event including two late evening concerts and the school discos last night which resulted in me finally arriving home at about 10.15pm. This weekend was hoped to be a lazy weekend to catch up but of course that doesn't happen as time rapidly runs out and my 'rushing around' gets quicker as I realise that I'm not going to get my weekend chores completed. Well, I haven't and so tomorrow I have to carry a load over! I need to replace some ballast as since moving my book case in the last half term holiday, the boat has started listing too much and I think a little ballast re shuffle might do the trick. I also have to start writing Christmas cards and wrapping presents tomorrow - or at least get the ones done that I need for school. I break up at the end of the week and next Saturday evening is our marina Christmas meal - over 70 of us have taken over the function room of a local pub so it should be good. I plan to travel down south for Christmas next Sunday, ( a week tomorrow).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home