Saturday, November 08, 2008

Evening off!

So, I've opened the side hatch, closed the side hatch, got up to get another beer, went and put the glass back in the kitchen, stoked the fire, turned it up, turned it down, got a cake then put the cake box back in the cupboard: I just can't settle! I've given myself the evening off and it's just too difficult to sit and do nothing - I don't know what to do so I've decided to write this blog to keep the mind active!

Had an excellent day in school today. Got in at around 11.00, (so I guess it's not really a full day,) once I managed to escape here and left this evening at around 4.30. You get so much done with no children around! Managed to get done all I wanted to and more so I feel very pleased tonight. Tomorrow, ironing, take on water and boat chores together with going through the show script and writing in all the props and backdrop cues of when they need to change. This evening, I'm officially 'off any duty', (pending disasters, emergencies or alarm call-outs!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home