Friday, July 20, 2007

What the heck is going on!!??

My picture today is taken outside the marina entrance on Cathiron Lane! In fact, that IS Cathiron Lane!! Today it rained; and rained and rained and rained and rained and rained. Yet again school was flooded, this evening it took me over 45 minutes to get home as every road was flooded and even the lane leading to the marina is flooded in several places and I almost couldn't get up it.

School is finally finished and I am typing this with my dinner cooking and that lovely feeling of the next few weeks ahead of me. My brother is attempting to journey up to me as we speak and tomorrow we go. If anyone is anywhere near the Thames and can tell me what it's like between Oxford and Reading given the weather and floods I'd be very grateful.

This morning, Simba had his grooming and a jolly good job they did too! This afternoon he went into school with me and caused chaos melting the hearts of children and staff alike.

Still no BW licence! A very polite email from BW customer services but no licence disks. The posters are displayed to explain!!

2 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger John and Fiona on nb Epiphany said...

Hi Andy,

Have a look at Derek & Dot's blog: Gypsy Rover They are on the Thames.

John (on nb Epiphany)

 
At 7:44 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks for this - I'll check them out later. Hadn't got round to viewing my feedreader yet this evening!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home