Sunday, July 15, 2007

Too quick!

Weekends seem to go so quick at the moment! I seem to have spent an eternity anticipating the summer holiday and now it's almost upon me - I just know it will be over too quickly!

Yet again, a very busy weekend sorting the boat for the holiday in a weeks time. Washed the carpets, hoovered, polished, scrubbed, shined, washed out the engine room, moved some ballast around to make it better trimmed etc. etc. A glorious day yesterday with the sun shining but we're paying for it today with significantly lower temperatures and now yet more rain. I have posted a picture above of the magnificent sunset last night. The picture was taken from the back deck of my boat, glass of wine in hand and looking towards my car!

I now have neighbours! NB Windrift has come in next to me. Actually, I know them anyway! I've met them several times in passing in the past and only just discovered that we have mutual friends through Mike and Liz on NB Snecklifter. They are only visiting for the week and will leave again on Friday - just as I get ready to go.

Another busy week will keep my mind pre-occupied! My Head at school has been signed of ill 'till the end of term, my class are getting excited about leaving primary school and moving on to 'big' school, the builders are due to start work to rennovate our front reception area and build me a new office, on Thursday I have a doctors appointment to check out my asthma and on Friday I have to sdrop Simba in to the grooming parlour at the end of my road at 8.00am and collect him at lunchtime.

I may well write another entry during the week but if I don't, the next entry will be when I'm on holiday and out - watch this space!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home