Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Late again!

Story of my life!

I was informed by the good man at ABNB this morning that my dream boat as mentioned yesterday has already got a deposit on her - shucks! Probably good actually as I couldn't really afford the change and probably would have done something silly had I seen her 'in the flesh'.

Well today was sports day at school - well, it was supposed to be except it wasn't. I mean, the wind and gales wouldn't have stopped us, the rain certainly would have as it was lashing down and beating everything flat in its path, as for the hail - I have never seen anything like it in the midst of winter let alone in July. Returned home to find nothing at all left on my roof except 5 flower boxes full of very flat and snapped off green weeds. That's what it looks like as EVERY SINGLE bloom has been ripped out, torn to shreds and the little pieces flung all over the cabin roof. PLEASE can I have just a tiny little bit of sunshine in the next few weeks to enjoy and just one day of no rain or wind would be a bonus so that my flowers have the tiniest of fighting chances to look vaguely pretty!!

3 more days 'till I go. My brother and his dog, Tally, are arriving on Friday evening so that we can get off on Saturday. Hopefully, this blog will be updated daily, (or as near as,) with the exploits of that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home