Thursday, July 19, 2007

Still no licence!

Today I checked the post and still nothing from BW. Tomorrow is the deadline for recieving it and so I'm off now to type a couple of posters advertising BW's total incompetence as being the reason why my boat will be cruising all round the system for the next month displaying no valid licence. I am now extremely cross with BW and off to email them a blast, or should that be a howler? That reminds me - I must stop and get my copy of Harry Potter on Saturday.

Tomorrow evening my brother arrives with his dog and Saturday I leave - more news then....

***update***
Below is a copy of the wording on the poster now displayed in my windows!

This craft is fully licenced and the money has been taken from my account. More than one month prior to leaving for my cruise, I returned all completed paperwork to BW. I did not receive my licence in time due to the incompetence and lack of co-operation from British Waterways.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy

Have a good trip.

See you soon

Phil and Denise
NB Celtic Moon

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Many thanks - right now I could sail straight out the marina and down the M40!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home