Sunday, January 29, 2006

Khayamanzi in print!

I'm in print!! Canals and Rivers magazine, February 2006, page 58 and 59. I know Richard Hill was snapping away on the Pntcysyllte Aqueduct as he introduced himself to me as I was crossing in the summer. Apparently a feature is planned on 'horticulture afloat' for which I am due to appear in but it appears Richard has found another use for one of the shots. In his series on digital photography he describes Khayamanzi as, "....a very photogenic boat..." The only thing spoiling the shot was the Canaltime boat following me, however I can't complain as that was my South African friends who accompanied me on part of the trip!!

If ever Hewlet Packard will be able to get a scanner working on my computer I will scan the image, seek permission and publish it on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home