Saturday, January 07, 2006

General update on life!

Started back to work on Thursday, went on a course on Friday and now have the weekend ahead! Five more weeks to the next half term and my attention is beginning to be drawn to the trip that week. Not sure where to go but I think it will be a more relaxing affair rather than ground breaking. My PDA is now well and truely fixed and I have even managed a successful upgrade of my navigation software together with updating the speed camera database! HP have finally given up with my printer and have ordered a replacement one to be delivered next Wednesday - watch this space to see if it fixes the scanning problem.

I was going to take the boat out this weekend but they are forecasting a bitter weekend with snow flurries so decided against that idea, although I have to say the temperature is 2.7 degrees as I type this and feeling quite mild for January. All my wood supplies have now gone so I am forced to burning coal 24 hours a day - more expense! For reasons unknown, our harbour master left over Christmas and we now have a new harbour master been appointed who is Chris from N/B Faulkenor. He has a lot of respect and is a motor cycle training instructor so has a lot of patience in the role of training and helping new boaters get to grips with their craft. We wish him well in the role. During a Skype conversation with my father this evening, I put my headset on the floor and then promptly crushed them under my chair so an urgent trip to Argos is required tomorrow me thinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home