Friday, December 09, 2005

First post from laptop!


WOW! At last my laptop is fully operational and this is my first post from it for the past 8 weeks! By uninstalling and then reinstalling Norton system works at least 3 times, after a visit to their website I have finally managed to get rid of all the little shadows it leaves behind everywhere and made a clean reinstall. It now works although I am still going to switch over to Kaspersky at some point.

I was planning on going for a Christmas drink with Steve and Julia from NB Even Balance next Saturday but my father is now coming up to visit so I decided I had better text them and say I wouldn't be able to make it. Fifteen minutes later there is a knock on the boat and Julia is standing outside! "I had no credit on the phone so decided to visit in person to answer your text" came the reply. It turns out I got the wrong week and it is this week they are up. Plans are now to go out in the boat with them over the weekend.

Just to see if the picture upload works, I have added a picture of my new car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home