Friday, January 13, 2006

Hewlet Packard and holidays ahead!

Well my printer didn't turn up!! A phone call later to HP revealed that the wrong date had been set and so it is now scheduled for next Tuesday. I have a hectic weekend ahead with a gas cylinder needing changing, coal needing to be got, shopping to do, a water tank to be filled up, diesel to be taken on board and a 200+ round trip to Leeds on Saturday!!

I have now turned my attention to the next holiday! Half term is in 4 weeks time and I plan to take Khayamanzi down to Braunston and onto the Grand Union for a short relaxing trip. I have never been down the Grand Union on this boat, (or not much of it anyway!) and as the stoppages at Atherstone prevent a trip in that direction - this seemed a good opportunity. Not sure how far down I'll get but when it gets to Wednesday I'll turn round and come back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home