Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A relaxing life!??

If anyone tells me it must be relaxing living on a narrowboat - I shall scream!! Got home from work this evening: fed the dog, got dinner on the go, filled up with water, changed, took the rubbish bags to the bins, unpacked the shopping, cleaned the stove out, re-filled the coal bucket, re-set the fire, re-posiitoned the TV aerial as it had blown round in the wind and had to change a gas cylinder as it had run out! Finall sat down to eat dinner at 7.30. In about half an hour I need to take the dog out for his final walk and tomorrow I have a drugs assessor coming to see the work that I haven't done on my drugs awareness course!!

Relaxing? Hopefully yes, during the holidays and those relaxing gentle cruises but certainly not during term time!!

BTW tomorrow my new printer arrives hopefully - watch this space to see if HP are worth buying or not!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home