Thursday, September 17, 2009

Becoming a habit!

Not an everyday sight on my way home from work but I have to say it's becoming increasingly common!

Driving home from work the other day and I had to brake hard as my peripheral vision caught sight of a car on its side in the canal just up from All Oak's Wood.

You can see how it got in by looking at where I parked my car to photograph it. Obviously stolen and festooned with 'Police Aware' tape the 2004 Ford Focus Zetec was obviously crashed and then pushed into the canal in an attempt to get rid of all evidence. Let's just hope the little delinquents didn't succeed and are soon rounded up, (probably only to receive a little telling off by some pompous and out of touch QC!)
It was gone by the following day so someone must have received the bad news about their pride and joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home