Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fridge!

OK don't laugh, I know it's not much - it's silly really, hardly worth blogging about and certainly not very interesting but it's a big event for me. Really quite exciting, something new, something that works properly - I'm really quite over-joyed with it actually. I have a new fridge!

Well, I say 'new', it's Eric's old one. Eric is one of the harbour master team here at Brinklow and had a new fridge/freezer delivered today. Not being proud, I have his old one and it's much better than my old one!

For a start, it works reliably, then there's the freezer door that opens and closes and stays closed when told, then the space inside, it's almost silent, has an amazing alarm which sounds if anything goes wrong, a sensible dial to adjust the temperature and a great light so I can actually see the contents and finally, the door opens the other way round which is a big bonus as I can now get to the inside of the fridge without having to contort into weird shapes!!

Here it is, although the salad tray is still out and the water jug's not in the door holder!

See you mockers, Simba's impressed!


2 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Blogger D Baynham said...

Simba's probably saying....."Where has my mate Bob the fridge gone? He had my tea in him....Oh no this is a real tragedy Bob the fridge has run off with tea....Andy, Bob the fridge has run off with my Tea!!!!!"

 
At 8:27 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Do you know - you could just possibly be even more mad than me!! But I like it - I did chuckle!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home