Saturday, September 06, 2008

Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain.......

.....nothing more to say really!

The only variation has been how hard! My Shogun cam einto its own on the way home from school on Friday as cars picked their way through or round puddles and floods that must have gone over the door sill on some.

I have survived the first 4 days of the new school year but I am gradually realising that to undertake my new role of year group leader on top of everything else is going to be urmm... interesting! At the moment, it's fine as I'm refreshed and happy to leave work at 6.30 each evening and then continue at home until 9.30/10.00 but not sure how long it will last!!

Today, amongst dodging yet more showers, I managed to clean all the electric posts in the marina, wash the pontoons, help build a shed and build a barbecue ready for next week! Lots more little jobs tomorrow and through the week in readiness for the barbecue and open day next weekend. My gas ran out this evening. I say that for no other reason than I like to search using the word 'gas' and find out when it last needed replacing in order to monitor both my usage and the gas cylinders life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home