Friday, August 22, 2008

Back home!

I couldn't stay any longer! Today I returned back home to the Midlands and the boat. To be honest, it is rather nice to be back and sorted. Back to my memory foam bed, back to my own space, back to te cosiness of my boat, back to more rural countryside, back to school and work - WOAH! stop right there. I still have one more full week left, (although from Tuesday onwards is to be spent in school.)
Last night, we went to see 'Joseph' - another awesome show. Spent the evening before the show wandering round Covent Garden and soaking up the atmosphere.
I also spent some time whilst down south scanning some 35mm slides that my father has. Actually, he has thousands but I scanned some relating to my past and family. Pictures like this cute little lad with his bunny rabbit!
....or this sweetie at the seaside!
Interestingly enough, I have a faster and more reliable internet here than I did in London! For some reason my father's BT internet system just did not want to connect reliably and when it did - it was painfully slow!
The bank holiday is to be spent on marina jobs in between getting myself sorted for the start of a new academic year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home