Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leaks and phones!

The leak seems to be slowly sealing itself with dirt! Good news in that the pump is no longer working overtime but bad news in that it's lulling me into a false sense of security! I'm not being fooled and still plan to take Khayamanzi down to Rose this evening after my roast pork dinner! Hopefully my next blog entry will be more positive and even more hopefully it will be tomorrow evening! Here's another picture of a leak - this time on NB Clarence; a brand new build!!
To add to the tale of woes my landline telephone packed in today! The power supply simply stopped supplying power! A visit to Argos managed to secure a refund and I purchased a new phone which is now duely up and running!
I also managed to get the wheels balanced and the tracking re-aligned on the truck this morning - something I have been wanting to get done for a very long time and not got round to it. Apart from a certain leak, I am now ready for the summer trip. Please, no more jokes about corks, blue-tac or Araldite!!

4 Comments:

At 9:18 pm, Blogger Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Hi Andy

Sounds like you're having all your back luck while safely in the marina - best place to have it! Surely this means a trouble free cruise..have a great summer and looking forward to your cruising posts.

Cheers

GG

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Nb Yarwood said...

Andy
I hope that the leak is soon and cheaply cured - what an absolute bummer!
NB. Caxton

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks Caxton - all sorted now!

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Greygal and thanks, Here's to a trouble free summer cruise then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home