Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunshine at last...for now!



Today we had sunshine! A few showers on and off prevented me from reporting wall to wall sun but at least we stayed dry most of the day. I am currently moored up just before the last 2 locks on the Atherstone flight and have published a screen shot of the next 5 days forecast for Rugeley, Staffs. I can't believe it and so thought I would publish it so that we can see how close to it my daily blog is!
Passing through Sutton's Stop and I managed a quick grab shot of NB Granny Buttons. whilst negotiating the myriad of hire boats all running back for a Saturday turnaround on the mid Oxford areas having all been sent north last week due to the South Oxford closures.
Tomorrow, I should be around some nicer and less familiar territory. I like Hopwas and beyond and with a little sunshine maybe my holiday can begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home