Monday, February 20, 2006

Back to routine!

It's hard to believe that this time last week I was moored up in the middle of no-where walking the dog under a warm stary sky in a week of leisure! One day back and you feel as if you need a holiday. By 9.30 this morning I commented to someone that I had already massed 5 piles of 35 books and homework activities to mark from various classes!!

This evening my computer has been playing up. Every time I launched Skype video, the whole PC crashed in a dramatic fashion.I think that either the screen settings were set too high to cope or the camera was conflicting with my scanner. It seems sorted for the moment.

I have discovered I have one extra fuel filter I missed in my engine service that needs doing at some point. I also managed to get a sensible bracket and extending pole for the TV aerial over the weekend given that it blew over last week in the wind! The next project is to try and install a 12volt light in the cratch - the problem is, I have no permenant live feed there. I only have a feed from the headlight or horn, neither of which is any use as they only work when switched on from the back controls!! Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home