Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Almost there....

Two more days to go and then off down to Braunston and beyond! Big jobs for the half term holiday include full service on the engine, rub down and re-paint the floor of the front well deck, seal around the shower and various other internal leaks and generally relax!

I plan to go out on Saturday to service the boat with water, coal, fuel, pump-out etc and then head up the Ashby for the weekend, returning on Sunday to collect my father and then head off out the Ashby to Braunston. There will, therefore, be a week break while I'm away but I shall return when I get back and probably with a list of unlicenced boats to record intot he database! Speaking of this, it seems to have got almost universal support from the readres on the Canalworld forum - http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3593 and has even provoked a response from Eugene Baston from BW, (welcome to my site Eugene if you read this!) Some of the emails I sent out to the various waterways publications have returned responses and may be included in future publications - watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home