Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend over again...

Weekends go so quickly! The temperature is relatively mild at 13 degrees outside but a brisk and chilly breeze makes it feel much cooler. The fire has been running all weekend although I expect to let it out during the week. This morning, I spent a while washing John's carpet on his boat! I have a Vax carpet washer and he wanted to avail of its services. Pollished the mushroom vents, did another load of washing, all my marking, my French homework, (I can just about say hello now!) and have now sat down for a short bit of 'me time' whilst dinner is cooking.
NB Clarence looks increasingly boat-like. The carpentry looks fantastic as seen below.
She looks quite cosy too in this shot.....
Hopefully, it won't be too long now before Derek and Sheila are at home here at Brinklow with Clarence as a new addition to the family.
A week ahead of performance management interviews at school interspersed with rhearsals for the production. My father should be arriving up here on Friday and then Saturday we're off!!
....there you are Eileen - is that interesting enough for you!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home