Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Leçons françaises et Clarence

Mon Français avance très bien et j'ai vraiment apprécié la leçon d'aujourd'hui! J'écris ce blog dans le soir français en l'honneur de Derek et pour célébrer ma première leçon française !

I wish..... No my French hasn't come on that well after my first lesson. It's thanks to Babelfish that I can pretend to be clever!
Got home this evening at around 7.30 having had my first French lesson and being thoroughly confused by la, le and les and why on earth a chair is femenine and a carpet is masculine - not to mention the difference between madam and madamoiselle; I can see me offending many people in weeks to come!
NB Clarence is looking more and more boatlike almost daily. She looks beautiful and I can't wait to take a guided tour on the finished vessel with proud owners Derek and Sheila.

Rehearsals are well under way now at school for our annual Year 6 production. This year as we're performing it in November rather than the usual 'just before Christmas' date we are staging 'The Rocky Monster Show'! The kids seem to be amazing this year and it promises to be a fantastic show as their acting ability is outstanding - something very rare in 10 and 11 year olds usually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home